Shaked Law practice covers a broad range of issues that are crucial to the entire life cycle of technology oriented companies and start-ups.
- The firm represents start-up companies, inventors, entrepreneurs, emerging companies, private venture capital investors, technological incubators and venture capital funds.
- The firm advises entrepreneurs and technology based companies at the initial stages of the company and counsels the founders with respect to the foundation of a technology based corporation and the suggested corporate and business structure.
- Shaked Law. accompanies emerging companies in its initial fund raising and financing activities, that also involves the structuring of investment transactions, negotiation of terms, and preparation of financing documentation.
- Shaked Law also advises mature, private and publicly traded technology oriented companies with respect to a wide spectrum of business issues such as joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions and intellectual property.
- Shaked Law advises clients on obtaining and maintaining government funding and approvals, which are available to technology based enterprises under Israeli law, including proceedings before the Office of the Chief Scientist.