Shaked Law regularly advises its clients on a variety of commercial matters relating to the clients’ day-to-day activities.
The firm emphasizes its high quality and professional service whilst, at the same time, providing the emerging company with the individualized attention, creativity, and cost efficiency required at these initial stages.
In this regard, we are involved in drafting and negotiating a large spectrum of domestic and international commercial agreements in a variety of industries, including traditional industries, hi-tech industry, bio-tech industry, pharmaceutical industry, and clean-tech industry.
Shaked Law has a vast experience in the following matters:
- Agency, distribution, resale and OEM agreements.
- Purchase, manufacturing and supply agreements.
- Export control.
- Clinical trial agreements and peripheral issues relating to the performance of clinical trials.
- Franchising, Intellectual Property Purchase and Licensing agreements.
- Consulting and service provider agreements.
- Cooperation, alliance and joint venture transactions.
- Financing arrangements.
Shaked Law aims to provide its clients with agreements that protect their commercial interests and reflect a sound commercial advice, compatible with industry standards.
Shaked Law offers it’s extensive knowledge to the client’s disposal, relying on numerous transactions already negotiated by the firm and the firm’s extensive knowledge and understanding of such transactions.